My goal is always to exceed my clients’ expectations. As a Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist, my specialty is working with mature clients, family estates and Senior moves. I am an excellent resource for content liquidation, estate sales and staging. I am well respected and renowned in the areas of sales and purchase negotiations, for investment properties and residential or second homes.
I cherish my home, the Granite State, and enjoy sharing all it has to offer. My Real Estate practice and knowledge base is extensive within the Southern tier of the Granite State. I am a Mom and a Grandmother, a Manchester native, with the majority of my family local for 6 generations. I enjoy riding my E-Bike, beekeeping and gardening. I am an avid reader and constant student. I reside in Hooksett, NH and own investment properties. I am on the Cemetery Commission in Hooksett.
Please call or text me at 603-345-7275 or email email@example.com.
My Credentials & Experience
- Licensed Realtor since 1986; Broker since 1990; consistent Top Producer
- SRES designation, 1999; training provides key skills to help seniors with their housing needs.
- CRS designation; training gives you the edge buyers and sellers need, for successful negotiations, whether buying or selling real estate.
- Managing Broker, ERA Innovative Realty, 2001-2009 and as in-house real estate instructor
- e-Pro designation, 2003
- Served in many roles at GMNBR Board since 2003, including President, 2009 and Board Realtor of the Year in 2011; also Committee Chair for Orientation, Public Policy, Education, Grievance, Professional Standards, Web/Tech, Executive Committee, Community Services and numerous Ad Hoc committees. I currently serve as Chair of Professional Standards, and on Budget and Finance.
- Additional designations include: Loss Mitigation Certification (LMC), Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Author of real estate articles for the Union Leader since 2005, under the column series "Ask a Realtor".
- Director on NHAR (New Hampshire Association of Realtors) 2006-2020
- NH State Realtor of the Year, 2011; elected by 11,000 peers
- NAR (National Association of Realtors) 16-year Honor Society recipient
- Volunteer with Caregiveers, Inc.; served on their Board of Directors with Catholic Charities
- Honoree of Good Neighbor Award for Nashua/Manchester, 2017
- Director on NEREN (New England Real Estate Network) MLS Service, 2020
- Founding member of NH Disaster Assistance Fund; served as Board Treasurer and President